A Professional Leadership Development and Training Company
Joe Coury and his team of professional coaches and trainers have worked with a variety of clients ranging from large entities to individual entrepreneurs. No matter the size of your operation, leadership skills are critical to your success.
- Accountability and discipline
- Doing more with less
- Increasing sales with better people skills
- Employee accountability
- Documentation tools
- Difficult employee strategies
- Five Disciplines every leader must have
- 360 degree communication
- Individual development plans
- Leadership Philosophies
Watch Joe on the Small Business Hotline Show
Core Critical Areas for Business
We help professionals, entrepreneurs, and executives to be more effective, grow their business, and reduce stress. We have a systematic eight-section game plan for leadership development. It will:
- Bring leaders to their ultimate potential
- Improve and develop proven leadership skills
- Help leaders implement business strategies to improve workplace efficiency
- Maximize bottom-line results
- Increase their competitive advantage in the marketplace
Competent business professionals need a coach to become excellent business leaders. Quantum leaps in performance rarely come without the assistance of a trained eye. We are the trained eye that holds you accountable for your performance.
Our team builds one-on-one relationships with our clients starting with our proven self-assessment tools. Once we have the results of the assessments, our experienced coaches will provide a detailed analysis outlining the best next steps specifically suited to your current reality. All coaching is tailored toward each individual client; we don't have a one-size-fits-all approach. This is our foundation, our focus, and our promise to you.
Dynamics We Look For
Overview and understand where many leaders currently are versus where they want to be
- Identify which style leader you are and the skills and behaviors to take you to the next level
- A leadership diagnostic is available
- Answer the question "Can you get to where you are going without the right people?"
- Learn the difference between a team and a committee
- A team health diagnostic is available
- Determine what do you do best and where your real passion lies
- Find out what your company is really capable of achieving
Uncover your future, your focus, your fortune, and your foundation
Dig deep into your company's culture and learn how to combine that with a culture of leadership
Learn when and how technology can be an accelerator
Processes / TQI / Quality Presentations
A quality program and a quality problem-solving process
Training & Development
The formula for success for many small business owners, leaders and managers is the very thing that's holding their organization static. To reach our ultimate potential, we need to overcome the temptation of settling for average performance, average profits, and average market share.
The Effective Leadership Team has developed a relevant, practical and dynamic training opportunity that incorporates the best discoveries in recent research along with their experience working with leaders across the country.
You can begin the path to improved results right now...
The Effective Leadership Workshop teaches you how to take your leadership, team and business to a whole new level, regardless of where you currently are. As one client said, "It was the most transformative experience in my life as an entrepreneur."
The workshop will dispel many of the myths about what it takes to improve your business. This workshop will also give you the tools to take your leadership skills to the next level. Exceptional long-term results are achieved when the processes and skills acquired during our workshops are combined with our one-on-one effective coaching partnership.
Additionally, we tailor our workshops to suit the needs of your team. We strive to give you the confidence that will propel you to the next level.
"We live in a world that is thoroughly committed to our mediocrity. The primary challenge of leaders is to issue wake up calls so we do not settle for average. Our cutting edge knowledge can help move you and your company from average to excellent."
– Joe Coury